As well as years of experience in the completion of Self-Assessment Tax Returns, we also offer advice on a range of taxation issues :
- Income Tax, Pay as you Earn and National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax and tax planning
- Trusts and estates
- Gifts and wealth management
We know that the amount of tax you pay is an issue which affects us all and we are committed to ensuring that you understand the tax system and how it affects you. We also provide you with the peace of mind that you are complying with the requirements of the taxation system and can advise where the taxation pitfalls may be before you embark on any new course of action.
We offer the following services:
- Completion of statutory returns including Partnership and Corporation tax returns.
- Submission of the above returns online to the taxation authorities including the preparation of iXBRL format accounts for companies.
- Advising on the taxation position of planned business transactions; such as the purchase of new plant or equipment, or obtaining new finance.
- Tax efficient remuneration packages for directors.
- Calculate the taxation and financial implications of incorporation.
- Provide planning advice regarding new legislation in a proactive way ( we get to know your business and will contact you if we believe there is an issue which you need to consider at any time during the year)
- Provide immediate advice on any taxation issue such as VAT and payroll to help you avoid the pitfalls of these complex areas.
- Act on your behalf in dealing with the taxation authorities.